Do you know what Bloglovin’ is?
Click the blue link above to follow my blog on Bloglovin’
It’s a site for, well, blog lovers! You can follow my blog and other blogs alike to keep up to date with the latest. It’s nice for bloggers to connect and for others who just love blogs!
While you are here, you can also subscribe to my newsletter for a once a month email about blogs to come! We just added a landing page just for that! Our newsletter is the least invasive newsletter you will subscribe to. We will not send you spam, and we will always respect your privacy! So no need to worry!
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
Valentine’s Day is all about spreading the love. Today, I am extending my love to all of my supporters. I did a giveaway and I thought it went pretty well. What do you think? Did you guys like the way this giveaway was presented? I like doing giveaways and I think I will do more in the future!
More about the Valentine’s Day Giveaway:
This giveaway was geared toward my Facebook audience, and I tried something new for Valentine’s Day and thought it was a good experiment!
WOW! I am so happy and blessed that I was able to do this giveaway! I really hope the winners got something great with their winnings.
Now for the fun part! Who won the giveaway?
If you are a winner, please email me your address at email@example.com
Winners have until Thursday February 16th at 6pm MST to claim their prize. If you do not claim your prize I will give it to another winner. Also, prizes will be mailed out on Saturday!
Thank you to every one who entered! I freaking LOVE you guys!
When I do another giveaway, we will try something a little different. I’m thinking Mother’s Day. What do you you think? Perfect for Real MOM blogs, right?
I am so happy that my Facebook page reached 100 likes! I really wanted to do a giveaway for Valentine’s Day to show my love to all my supporters. Well, I decided a long time ago that when I reached 100 likes, I would give away $100! That day has finally come, and I AM READY!
The giveaway will be simple! On the 13th of February (Valentine’s Eve), I will post a Facebook post at 7:00am. That post will have the “rules” to the giveaway. It will last until Midnight and then on Valentine’s Day I will pick THREE winners. What? How can there be three winners?
- The prizes will be Amazon Gift Cards, and will be sent via USPS.
- The giveaway will be open to the United States only.
Thank you to everyone who has, and continues to support Real Mom Blogs. I do this for all of you! If you ever have any suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I would love to work together to build Real Mom Blogs. I am ALWAYS looking for great people to spotlight. So if you or someone you know is pretty darn awesome, please email me!
Psst! For an additional entry, comment below with
your favorite Valentine’s Day treat or tradition.
It’s almost a new year and that means a new you!
Picking a resolution for the new year can suck though. There is the chance that it’ll never stick, or you are perfect and don’t need to work on anything, or it is so much you have to work on that you can’t pick just one!
Well, I am here to help! Here are just a few guidelines to consider when picking your 2017 New Year’s Resolution:
Know what a New Year’s Resolution is supposed to be..
- A resolution is when you resolve to change and undesired trait or characteristic about yourself.
- Pick an ATTAINABLE goal.
- Something that will BENEFIT your whole self.
How do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Maybe you want to be a writer, photographer, etc
- Consider making your resolution to research more, or to take a class
- Want to get fit?
- Resolve to eat healthier, exercise more
- Do you plan to move?
- De-clutter, deep-clean, put money into savings
- Maybe you want to move up within your company or find a new job altogether.
- Build on your strengths, show your worth to the company, impress through success
- Maybe all you want is to be a better person
Whatever you do, do it with intent. Identify what you wish to change about your life and put an action plan into play.
Make a plan
- Have an END goal
- Set SHORT-TERM goals
- Reward yourself
Stick with it!
- Maintain motivation
- Have a good support system
- NEVER GIVE UP
This year, like most years, I am resolving to get fit and be healthy. I am also resolving to improve my credit score and save money. I have made a game plan for both already and broke it down into small goals for each month.
What is your New Year’s Resolution?
True love is a tricky thing to find. The truth is, true love means something different to everyone.
What might sound like true love to me, might not be true love for you. I thought it would be fun to share with you my story, in case your personality is anything like mine. Instead of telling you the full, long, boring story about how I and my husband met and how we fell in love, and why I know it’s true love, I’m just going to tell you a bunch of s*** my husband says…
For example, one thing that I hear a lot, is “I want you to look hot tonight.” Sound offensive, right? Well, coming from a brand new boyfriend, IT TOTALLY IS! Coming from your husband that you’ve been with for 5 years, not so much. No, it’s just a compliment. It’s him acknowledging the fact that I’m hot to him and he wants to show me off.
Another thing my husband likes to tell me to try and “compliment” me is “Are you really going to wear that?” As in, “You look way too good to go out in public without me!”
I love the stupid s*** my husband says. I know he cares about me and that even when I think I look like a hot mess or the ugly troll that lives under the bridge, he still thinks I’m cute. My hubby tells me all the time that he “chose me for a reason.”
Of course, we fight, A LOT.
But we always fight to win. By that, I mean we both fight until we both are fighting towards the same thing; each other. No one really gets it, but us, and that is okay. Every couple has their ups and downs. Every couple is different.
- I found my true love in his bright blue eyes and the way he plays with his puppy.
- I found true love in his passion towards his projects, and his love for his family.
- He is different when he is around me than anyone else.
- I found true love in a loving, caring, Daddy.
- The more I grow old with him and the more I see him interact with our son I fall more and more in love with my husband.
- He is so passionate and full of heart and mystery. No one can figure him out, but I got the rest of mine to try.
Here is another That’s 70s Show meme… I feel as if My Hubby and I are a lot like Red and Kitty…haha
Now, just for fun, I found this questionnaire on FB and HAD to ask my hubby. Enjoy!
- What is my favorite thing to say?
- What makes me happy?
- What makes me sad?
- How tall am I?
- What’s my favorite thing to do?
- Watch your T.V. shows [He thinks I’m lazy..]
- What do I do when you’re not around?
- Watch T.V. [Okay, I’m totally lazy… But not lately!]
- If I became famous, what will it be for?
- Writing [I sure hope so!]
- What makes you proud of me?
- What is my favorite restaurant?
- Where is my favorite place to visit?
- If I could go anywhere where would it be?
- Boston [For F***ing sure! And NOLA]
- How do I annoy you?
- What is my favorite movie?
- The Notebook [Wrong… it’s Phantom of the Opera]
- Who is my celebrity crush?
- You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who am I with?
- Our Son [Probably true, we are always together when I’m not working..]
So, who are you in love with? Do you have a true love?
I feel as if there are a million different definitions of True Love, therefore, you might be in love for different reasons than I. Because of love, I feel whole. But I understand, it’s different for everyone. So tell me your whys!
I am SO thankful for all the support these last 12 days! At times, it got crazy, but it was fun! Thank you to everyone who entered my Christmas giveaway.
I do want to do more giveaways in the future. So give me ideas of when and how. I want to try new things and to explore different options.
I want to give a shout out to all the new comers! There were a lot that liked my page in December. Thank you, especially to you!
Here is some of what is being given away…
LuLaroe from Katie and her mom, Julie
Body Scrub! Sugar lip Scrub!Bath Bombs!
Lipsense and more!
This was such a fun giveaway to put together! And don’t worry! I will post the recipes and how to DIY all the homemade goodies later this week!
For more fiveaways, make sure you follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
If you would like to collaborate on a giveaway, please contact me.